AquaSizers started in 1994 as a learn-to-swim company and entered pool service and supply in 1996.
AquaSizers currently provides pool supplies and services to over 500 Kansas pool owners. We specialize in commercial pool facilities, as well as servicing a great number of residential pools.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Contact us today for more details.
- Residential Vinyl Liner Pools
- Commercial Pool Construction
- Hot Tubs
- Renovations / Remodel
- Vinyl Liner Replacement
- Pool Covers
The APSP is the world's largest international trade association representing the swimming pool, spa, hot tub and recreational water industries. APSP is the leading industry advocate promoting professional best practices through education, industry standards, and safety.
APSP members adhere to a code of ethics in business and technical practices and share a strong commitment to the safe, healthful, and enjoyable use of industry products.
The APSP effectively replaced another well-known industry organization known as “National Pool and Spa Institute” or NSPI in 2006.
More information at: The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals
All members of The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals agree to be dedicated to and to comply with the following ethical principles and policies:
- To contribute to the health, safety and welfare of the public in the design, manufacture, installation, maintenance and operation of swimming pools, spas and hot tubs by complying with all applicable laws, ordinances or regulations and refraining from engaging in fraudulent or deceptive acts or practices.
- To hold all necessary federal, state and local licenses, registrations and permits.
- To hold legally required liability insurance, workers’ compensation insurance, and bonding.
- To respect and not infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others and to refrain from using the property of others without their prior, written consent.
- To advertise products, services and prices truthfully and consistently with all federal, state and local advertising practices requirements.
- To establish prices in a manner that does not involve collusion with a competitor and to clearly communicate such prices to potential customers or clients prior to providing such products or services.
- To provide written sales agreements when such are requested by customers or required by law.
- To comply with the terms of all agreements, oral or written, regarding the provision of products or services.
- To respond to any consumer complaints made to any governmental authority, Better Business Bureau or equivalent nongovernmental authority.
- To exclude from company ownership or senior management any person or entity who or which, within the past three (3) years, has been convicted of or pleaded no contest (or its equivalent) to any felony or other crime involving business or financial practices.
- To use the APSP name, logo and other intellectual property only when and as permitted by APSP, and to cease all such use upon suspension from or termination of membership in APSP.
- To file a complaint with APSP regarding a potential violation of this Code of Ethics only when in possession of credible evidence of such potential violation.
- To cooperate fully with any APSP investigation of a potential violation of this Code of Ethics.
- To encourage utilization of APSP educational offerings as a means of enhancing the professional skills and business integrity of APSP members and their employees.
More information at: The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals
The Certified Pool/Spa Operator® certification program has delivered more training than any other program in the pool and spa industry since 1972, resulting in more than 200,000 successful CPO® certifications in 44 countries.
CPO® certification courses are designed to provide individuals with the basic knowledge, techniques, and skills of pool and spa operations. It covers 14-16 hours of information from the NSPF® Pool & Spa Operator™ Handbook (provided) and local codes taught by an NSPF® Instructor.
The CPO® program is widely accepted by health departments. More information at http://nspf.org/en/cpo.aspx.
A Certified Service Professional® is an individual who has passed all the rigorous requirements of the APSP’s Certified Service Professional® training program. The three-level technical training program (TECH I, TECH II, and CSP) provides practical knowledge for technicians and service professionals, from structures and electrical systems, to hydraulics, pumps, and filters, to water chemistry and maintenance.
APSP members who successfully complete all three levels are granted the program's highest credential—CSP™ Certified Service Professional®.
Afterwards, all graduates must complete continuing education requirements on an ongoing basis in order to maintain their CSP® certification. More information at http://www.apsp.org/EducationCertification/content.cfm?ItemNumber=854
NAHB is a trade association that helps promote the policies that make housing a national priority. Since 1942, NAHB has been serving its members, the housing industry, and the public at large. NAHB's various groups analyze policy issues, work toward improving the housing finance system, and analyze and forecast economic and consumer trends. Each NAHB member belongs a local home builders association.
Sedgwick County Soccer Association is a non-profit organization founded in June of 1991. Today, there are over 225 teams that involve over 3,500 players and just over 500 coaches that compete.
OUR PRIMARY PURPOSE
The primary purpose of SCSA is to provide opportunities to enable youth players, ages 4-19, to realize their potential in the game of soccer by developing their skills and knowledge to the greatest extent possible. Our goals include:
- Providing a safe environment in the highest quality and best-organized league possible.
- Encouraging teams to participate in competitive play against teams from other areas through tournaments.
- Help prepare individual players for higher-level competition, including high school, college and state team play.
- Encourage development of soccer by sponsoring referee and coaching certification clinics to help upgrade the local skill level in these areas.
The Wichita Area Builders Association is a professional trade association, organized in 1951, to help builders and those involved in construction deal with issues that affect our industry. Through the years the combined efforts of our individual members, our councils and committees, and our organization as a whole, has unmistakably identified WABA as the watchdog of the building industry in our community.
WABA Membership Benefits
Members working with other members is vital to the success of our association. Our members are strongly encouraged to work with other members.
- Workman's comp insurance
- Educational seminars and workshops
- Home Show discounts for members
- Informative materials and resources
- New business contacts
- Legislative representation
- Visibility in the community
- Social gatherings and events