AquaSizers Pool Co
Residential Customer Opening Scheduling Program
Let’s get ready for another great year!!!
Standard Pool Opening Includes:
- Clean and store the cover (and water bags if applicable)
- Pull all plugs and gizmos from skimmers, jets and equipment
- Brush, skim and vac pool (30 min max included)
- De-winterize and start up all equipment (pump, filter, heater, autofill, etc.)
- Re-install ladders/handrails (if accessible)
- Re-install automatic cleaner (if accessible)
- Screw down anchors (if applicable)
- Test fire heater (if requested)
- Check and do initial balance attempt (chemicals sold separate)
Weekends are not available for openings
If your pool and all equipment is not completely open access and no one will be home the day of service, please call the office to discuss specific arrangements.
Should you not receive a confirmation email or phone call from us within 2 business days, please contact the office as we may not have received your opening request form.